It has been a cracking year @ The Chelsea Gamer! Christmas is upon us and we want to share some of that festive joy with you!!!!
We have put together a fantastic prize that will be won by ONE lucky person. A Nintendo Switch – Diablo II – Limited Edition console along with a copy of Super Smash Bros.
Promotion Now On. Entries close on Christmas Eve Midnight (GMT). We will draw a winner on Boxing day.
As we are sure most of you are aware we now a sponsor for a few carefully selected streamers and we wanted to involve them in this too, so do check them out!
FrozenBallz – The North’s jolliest Warframe partner & Variety caster
Mrs_Katie_Anne – Mississippi’s authoritative killing machine with that lovely southern hospitality.
Tactical Potato – Ireland’s Brad Pit with potato’s plenty of gaming advice.
Twooff – Arizona’s Finest Rainbow shooting duo.
All Entries are Via Gleam. Sign up to our mailing list to get started and check out our sponsored streamers for increased chances to win! Subs to any of our sponsored channels will also have boost. Enter below or go here.The Chelsea Gamer’s Christmas Cracker
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Competition is currently open to North America and Europe only.
- Signing up to our mailing list is MANDATORY.
- You must be entered by 11:59PM 24th December 2018 (GMT).
- One winner will be drawn at random and will receive the prize.
- Winners must respond to announcement within 48 hours of winning or prizes maybe forfeit.
- Entries will be validated for fake/dummy accounts Etc…Please do not try to manipulate this, we will know and your entry will be removed.
- This promotion is run by The Chelsea Gamer / P.Josiah Limited.
- You may not enter if you are linked to The Chelsea Gamer / P.Josiah Limited.
- There are no cash alternatives, nor will any discussions be entered into.
- We reserve the right to make any changes we deem necessary.
- TCG decision’s are final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.