Borderlands 3 has hit the shelves and as expected it is quickly looking to be one of the big hitters for 2019!
Have you had your fix Borderlands 3 fix yet? If not pop along to our store or go to TheChelseaGamer.com and grab yours now! Or just jump over to Twitch.tv and catch our sponsored streamers playing over the next few days…
As most of you probably know we like a nice competition at The Chelsea Gamer! We have decided to give away three Claptrap Cable Guys to celebrate this release, courtesy of our favourite makers of collectible toys, Cable Guys!
This awesome bit of kit will allow you to charge your favourite controller in fine Borderlands style. Supplied with a 2m USB-C cable its also perfect for your phone too. Let Claptrap help you a little more!
Just enter below. Entries close midnight, 19th September 2019. Winners will be drawn on the 20th! GOOD LUCK!!!Borderland 3 – CLAPTRAP – TheChelseaGamer.com
The Small Print
- You must be entered by 23h59 Thursday 19th September 2019 (GMT).
- One winner will be drawn at random and will receive the prize.
- Draw will take place on Friday 20th June 2019.
- You must be 18 or Older.
- The best of luck to all those that enter.
- Winners must respond to announcement within 48 hours of winning or prizes maybe forfeit.
- Entries will be validated for fake/dummy accounts Etc…Please do not try to manipulate this, we will know and your entry will be removed.
- Entrants who have create social account purely for the purpose of entering competitions and sweepstake’s will not be eligible to win.
- This promotion is run by The Chelsea Gamer / P.Josiah Limited.
- You may not enter if you are linked to The Chelsea Gamer / P.Josiah Limited.
- There are no cash alternatives, nor will any discussions be entered into.
- We reserve the right to make any changes we deem necessary.
TCG decisions are final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.